When Ethan got home from his mission we told him we would help him buy a car. He looked and looked and fell in love with this Ford Fusion Sport. I had suggested he buy a Honda Civic or a Toyota Corolla but he wanted something with a little more power. I think he had this for a few months and then it started to have trouble and they told him it would need a new transmission. He said he should have listened to me and now he is driving a newer Toyota Corolla (white). ;)
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Queen-January 2020
Meeka the Maine Coon Look at this girl! She is the funniest little cat. She follows us around and even begs for treats like the dogs. Sh...
-
Hope, Ava, Zaiah (holding Popi), Eli, and Remedy Hope trying Jake's hoverboard and Zaiah holding Popi Ava's best friends, H...
-
I have lost my favorite little digital camera. I had Jake take it into Arctic Circle after our bike ride with Deanna, her boys, and Grandpa...
-
Abby York, Ava, Tallan Flinders, Brock York Enjoying a sprinkler soaked trampoline. Ava doing a flip and Eli catching some major...
No comments:
Post a Comment