Friday, April 20, 2012
Eli Dennis Ralph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Queen-January 2020
Meeka the Maine Coon Look at this girl! She is the funniest little cat. She follows us around and even begs for treats like the dogs. Sh...
Meeka the Maine Coon Look at this girl! She is the funniest little cat. She follows us around and even begs for treats like the dogs. Sh...
3 comments:
What a cutie! I'm so excited that he has a cleft and dimples! Tanner's my only cleft chin and Annaka has a dimple on one side! Glad you got his story on here before you forgot! I can't remember details of my kid's birth--have to look them up!
So grateful that this birth was so much better than Ava's. That was scary! I think he is going to have his own little unique look but favor Dennis. Somehow he got my fat cheeks, bless his heart!
I can't believe you sat through the entire movie. You crack me up! You, my dear, are an amazing woman. I love you!
Post a Comment